Marinella Arabadjieva will be extradited to Bulgaria on May 30th
The wife of Vetko Arabadzhiev - Marinella, will be extradited to Bulgaria on May 30th, NOVA writes.
She is currently in Spain.
We recall that the special action against Arabadjievi was at the end of August. In the police operation in the Marinella Hotel were found 10 million leva. The businessmen Vetko Arabadjiev and his wife Marinella were searched with a European arrest warrant and the red bulletin of Interpol. The two were charged in part by the Specialized Prosecutor's Office for participation in an organized criminal group on money laundering and tax frauds.
At the beginning of the month, Vetko Arabadzhiev was returned to Bulgaria under the convoy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Entrepreneur Tzvetan Vassilev is No Longer Wanted by Interpol
- » Bulgaria: 9 Months in Prison for a Man caught Driving Drunk for the Second Time
- » A Law will Prohibit the Sale of Nitrous Oxide or “Laughing Gas” to Minors in Bulgaria
- » Operation in Greece for the capture of Bulgarian Cryptoqueen Ruja Ignatova
- » Methamphetamine was found in the Blood of Semerdzhiev who Caused the Car Crash on July 5
- » Bulgaria: In One Day, Police caught 26 Drivers with Alcohol and 14 with Drugs in their Blood