Marinella Arabadjieva will be extradited to Bulgaria on May 30th
The wife of Vetko Arabadzhiev - Marinella, will be extradited to Bulgaria on May 30th, NOVA writes.
She is currently in Spain.
We recall that the special action against Arabadjievi was at the end of August. In the police operation in the Marinella Hotel were found 10 million leva. The businessmen Vetko Arabadjiev and his wife Marinella were searched with a European arrest warrant and the red bulletin of Interpol. The two were charged in part by the Specialized Prosecutor's Office for participation in an organized criminal group on money laundering and tax frauds.
At the beginning of the month, Vetko Arabadzhiev was returned to Bulgaria under the convoy.
- » Ivan Geshev: We Busted An Arms and Drug Trafficking Group from Bulgaria to the UK
- » British Man Charged with Child Sex Abuse in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Special Prosecutor's Office: Charges Brought Against 4 People for Organ Trafficking
- » Seven People Killed in Terrorist Attack in Turkey
- » Illegal Organ Donor Scheme Busted in Bulgaria
- » The Bulgarian Who Went Missing in Maidstone Was Found Dead