Far-Right "League" Wins the Euro Elections in Italy
Far-right League wins Italy's EU vote. Matteo Salvini's anti-migrant League partywon the most votes in Sunday's European elections in Italy, marking a historic success for the far-right, exit polls showed.
The first expositions give the following results: League - 27-30%, Democratic Party - 21-24.5%, Five stars - 20-23%, Forza Italy - 9-11%, Italian brothers - 5-7%.
Matthew Salvini wrote in Twitter minutes after the exits were distributed: "The party found one. Thanks, Italy! "
- » The Netherlands Has Blocked Negotiations with Albania For the EU
- » So Far, the EU Has Done Nothing to Save the 2015 Nuclear Agreement, Iran Said
- » The EU Introduces More Secure Identity Documents
- » The EU Has Adopted Additional Rules to Combat Illegal Migration
- » Manfred Weber Was Elected as the Leader of the EPP in the European Parliament
- » The EC Published New Guidelines on the Interaction of the Free Movement of Non-Personal Data