Far-Right "League" Wins the Euro Elections in Italy
Far-right League wins Italy's EU vote. Matteo Salvini's anti-migrant League partywon the most votes in Sunday's European elections in Italy, marking a historic success for the far-right, exit polls showed.
The first expositions give the following results: League - 27-30%, Democratic Party - 21-24.5%, Five stars - 20-23%, Forza Italy - 9-11%, Italian brothers - 5-7%.
Matthew Salvini wrote in Twitter minutes after the exits were distributed: "The party found one. Thanks, Italy! "
- » Serbia the only WB Country with more Trust in the Government than in the EU
- » Italy Introduces a € 1 Million Fine For Rescuing Refugees
- » The EU Could Fine Greece with 2.5m Euros Over the Personal Data Protection Act
- » British PM Johnson Announced an Increase in Healthcare, Spending by 1.8 billion Pounds
- » The EU Votes Who Will Be the Heads of the IMF
- » Boris Johnson: We Will Leave the EU on October 31