The Turnout in Bulgaria For the European elections at 13:00 is 15, 47 % or 992,856 Votes
The turnout in the European elections at 13.00 is 15.47 per cent or 992,856 votes, the Central Election Commission said.
The CEC spokesman Alexander Andreev specified at a briefing that the highest activity at that time was registered in Pernik - 22.21 per cent, and the lowest in the District Court of 24 Sofia - 11.1 per cent and the Regional Revenue Agency Plovdiv - 11.28 per cent.
Compared to the 2014 European elections, when activity at 13.00 was - 19.05 per cent, the current election is lower, Andreev said.
The next activity data will be at 17:00 and will be announced by the CEC after 18:00.
- » European Court Organizes Round Table on Effective Investigations into Killings and ill-treatment in Sofia, Bulgaria
- » Sofia Lost the Race for the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Today, It Will Become Clear Whether Sofia Will be the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Bulgarian Regional Ministry Imposed Sanctions for BGN 22.6 Million for Violations of EU Projects
- » Bulgaria Among 13 Countries with a Declaration on Accelerated EU Integration of the Western Balkans
- » Mariya Gabriel Remains EU Commissioner, Lilyana Pavlova Gets her seat in the EP