Tsvetka Karayancheva: I Voted For a United, Strong and Stable Europe
,,I voted for a united, strong and stable Europe'', told reporters after exercising her right to vote in Kardzhali, National Assembly Chairman, Tsveta Karayancheva reported BTA.
In her words, she has voted for Europe of common sense rather than populism and extreme left-wing and extreme right-wing parties.
"For the strong voice of Bulgaria in Europe, to be respected as it was before, and is important to be able Bulgarian citizens to be assured that in Europe there is room for them, which I am convinced," said Karayancheva.
She exercised her right to vote in the 135th section in the district town.
For adding people to the voter lists, she commented that she only supported that if people had the legal right to do so.
- » A Protest For Banning Fur Farms Will be Held In Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Bulgarian Development Bank will Finance the Construction of New Kindergartens
- » The Declared State of Emergency in Strelcha Has Been Extended by Seven Days
- » Specialized Operation of Traffic Police Starts All Over the Country
- » Commissioner for the Digital Economy and Society, Maria Gabriel Was Awarded by the Society of Dramaturgic Artists and Composers in Paris
- » Repairs of 'Trakia' and 'Hemus' Highways