Two People Died After Plane Crash Near Ihtiman
Two men - a man and a woman, died after a small airplane crashed near Ihtiman in the direction of Chernevo. The signal was submitted around 11.30 am. The man piloted the plane and the woman was a companion.
Two ambulances were sent to the site. Emergency medics have found that the bodies of the victims have burned.
The Ministry of Transport reported that a report of an incident occurred after a pilot experiment at 11:32.
On site are fire and police teams, and the safety investigation unit at the Ministry of Transport, which will also conduct an initial inspection.
- » Restoration of the Viaduct of Struma Motorway Will Cost BGN 1.86 million
- » Prime Minister Borissov Will Attend the Opening of the Gold Mine "Ada Tepe"
- » Rumen Radev Wants the Bulgarian State to Research the Investors and Their Plans For the Implementation of Belene NPP
- » Bulgarian Police: The Bomb Threat Emails were Sent from Switzerland and Seychelles
- » Electric Scooters Can Now be Rented From 200 Points in Sofia
- » Between 100 and 270 BGN More Was Paid For Heating and Hot Water by the Citizens of Sofia