Two People Died After Plane Crash Near Ihtiman
Two men - a man and a woman, died after a small airplane crashed near Ihtiman in the direction of Chernevo. The signal was submitted around 11.30 am. The man piloted the plane and the woman was a companion.
Two ambulances were sent to the site. Emergency medics have found that the bodies of the victims have burned.
The Ministry of Transport reported that a report of an incident occurred after a pilot experiment at 11:32.
On site are fire and police teams, and the safety investigation unit at the Ministry of Transport, which will also conduct an initial inspection.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Wind Rises Sweeping in Cold Front
- » Breaking News: Malls and Gyms Open Doors in February
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Stormy Winds, Cloudy and Rainy
- » Protest in Bulgaria, Day 200: Protesters Tried to Enter the Council of Ministers
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Still Warm and Quiet
- » PM Borissov LIVE: Compromise Will Be Made Only to Education