High turnout of Bulgarians in Germany
High turnout in Berlin by Bulgarian citizens voting in Germany. In the Federal Republic today, they also vote for local authorities.
In Austria, elections are taking place against the backdrop of a tense domestic political environment.
High voter turnout and increased interest in today's elections by our compatriots in Germany and Austria. They are actively voting, as early as the morning before the opening of the sections, there were waiting for Bulgarians to exercise their voting rights.
The election is particularly dramatic for the ruling broad coalition in Germany. No less tense is the atmosphere in Austria, where tomorrow there will be a vote of no confidence for Chancellor Kurz.
- » European Court Organizes Round Table on Effective Investigations into Killings and ill-treatment in Sofia, Bulgaria
- » Sofia Lost the Race for the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Today, It Will Become Clear Whether Sofia Will be the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Bulgarian Regional Ministry Imposed Sanctions for BGN 22.6 Million for Violations of EU Projects
- » Bulgaria Among 13 Countries with a Declaration on Accelerated EU Integration of the Western Balkans
- » Mariya Gabriel Remains EU Commissioner, Lilyana Pavlova Gets her seat in the EP