High turnout of Bulgarians in Germany
High turnout in Berlin by Bulgarian citizens voting in Germany. In the Federal Republic today, they also vote for local authorities.
In Austria, elections are taking place against the backdrop of a tense domestic political environment.
High voter turnout and increased interest in today's elections by our compatriots in Germany and Austria. They are actively voting, as early as the morning before the opening of the sections, there were waiting for Bulgarians to exercise their voting rights.
The election is particularly dramatic for the ruling broad coalition in Germany. No less tense is the atmosphere in Austria, where tomorrow there will be a vote of no confidence for Chancellor Kurz.
- » Mariya Gabriel Nominated to be European Commissioner For Innovation and Youth
- » Maria Gabriel Opens the Fourth Edition of the Digital Life and Design Conference in Brussels
- » The Distribution of the Resources in the European Commission Will be Announced Today
- » European Commissioner Vytenis Andriukaitis Arrives in Bulgaria
- » Exhibition of Tarnovo Constitution to be Presented in European Parliament
- » The EU Intends to Intensify its Dialogue with the Western Balkan Countries