Students will Protest Outside the Bulgarian Ministry of Education due to the State Exam in English
Graduates will protest in front of the Ministry of Education and Science on Monday with a request to change the state exam in English, on which they appeared on Thursday, the BNR reported in the attached file. According to the students, the exam contained "inaccuracies, ambiguities and grammatical errors".
An online petition against the English language exam was launched hours after it was held. So far it has received more than 7,000 votes of support. The social networks are actively discussing individual issues that, according to the students, are ambiguous or incorrect.
The education ministry pledged to check, but urged graduates to send signals to the institution's e-mail with specific questions.
The English language test on Thursday, which is part of the second mandatory subject matter by choice of students, tested more than 14,000 graduates. The test results will be clear by June 13.
- » Facebook Suspended nearly 70,000 Applications because of the Potential Risk of Privacy Issues
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes in Albania - There Are Injured People and Material Damages
- » Day without Cars: Parts of Major Cities in Bulgaria Are Closed for Cars
- » Today Is the 111th Anniversary of Bulgaria's Declaration of Independence
- » Bulgarian Died in Mount Olympus
- » Increased Traffic Today, Large Queues at the Border Checkpoints