Philip Morris Makes a Call Center in Bulgaria and Opens 100 Jobs
Philip Morris International, the manufacturer of the iQOS tobacco heating unit, will invest in the creation of a call center in Bulgaria, Christos Harpandis, Managing Director for Southeastern Europe, told Money.bg. The new call center is expected to be operational in the third quarter of 2019. The company has not yet decided whether it will be in Sofia or another city in Bulgaria.
Initially 100 jobs will be created. The Call Center will take over part of the work currently under way in Greece and Italy. Within a year, their number is expected to increase to 200.
The company has production in neighboring Greece. Last year, Philip Morris International announced they would invest 300 million euros in their factory in Aspropyrgos, where cigarettes were made before, and now the smokeless HEETS tobacco is produced. The same product is made at the company's base in Italy. It has more productions in Romania.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Germany Needs Workers from the Balkans
- » Almost 100 Illegal Houses to be Demolished in the Roma Neighborhood in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria
- » Tsvetan Simeonov: Bulgarian Business Freezes Investment Projects
- » Chinese AI Company Xiao-i is Suing Apple for $1.4 Billion
- » New Results Suggest That Almost 1.5 Million People in Italy Have Developed Antobodies for COVID-19
- » Gazprom to Pay 50 Million Euros Fine to Poland