North Macedonia PM Zaev: We have never been Closer to Bulgaria
The relations between North Macedonia and Bulgaria are friendly, deep and warm. I think we have never had a better relationship. There is no citizen who does not confirm this thing. This is what Macedonian Prime Minister Zoran Zaev said.
"Without this approach, without the Treaty of Friendship with Bulgaria, it would not be possible to reach an agreement with Greece," said the Macedonian Prime Minister .
"The tale of integration of the region reached its climax precisely with the treaty with Bulgaria. Today, Bulgaria and Greece are our biggest supporters on our way to the European Union. There is cultural exchange, artistic projects, serious business relations and increased trade, "Zaev said.
According to him, "Bulgarian investments are welcome in his homeland".
"We have information about the many initiatives that are in progress, our cooperation is still going on, we are part of NATO, we are going to the EU, we have a cooperation agreement and it can only push us forward, there is no going back," says Zoran Zaev to the ICD.
Regarding the changes in the government, the prime minister is clear that the citizens have sent a very clear message of change.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus