The Chairman of the Bulgarian National Assembly Leads a Bulgarian Delegation to the Pope for the Holiday
A parliamentary delegation, led by National Assembly President Tsveta Karaiancheva, will be received at an audience from His Holiness Pope Francis on May 24, 2019.
Members of the delegation were President of the Friendship Group Bulgaria - Italy and the Committee on European Affairs and Oversight of the European Funds Kristian Vigenin and MPs from Friendship Group Mladen Shishkov, Pavel Shopov, Simeon Simeonov and Albena Naydenova.
The delegation includes representatives of the executive, the Holy Synod of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church and the Catholic Church.
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Greek Minister For Migration Policy
- » Russian President Vladimir Putin Will Visit Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
- » Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia