Zoran Zaev Began a Political Purge in His Party
Macedonian Prime Minister and leader of the ruling Social Democratic Union of Macedonia/ SDSM / Zoran Zaev dismissed all 78 municipal party leaders.
This happens only two weeks after the end of the presidential election in the country. "Last night I made a decision and today I share it with you. The decision is one: all SDSM municipal chairmens are dismissed. Thanks for their work. I urge them to run again, "said Zoran Zaev.
The Prime Minister reiterated that in the first half of June there will be changes in the public sector, state-owned enterprises, government, ministries, and other state institutions.
- » API Has Selected an International Toll Collection Service Company
- » Bio Farmers in Bulgaria Received Another BGN 9 Million For Organic Farming
- » Wide Variation of Consumption Per Capita Across EU Member States
- » Rumyana Bachvarova Is the New Ambassador of Bulgaria to Israel
- » Bulgaria to Take Over Rotating PABSEC Presidency
- » Bulgaria is Part of the 8 Countries Where a New Supercomputer will be Installed