Zoran Zaev Began a Political Purge in His Party
Macedonian Prime Minister and leader of the ruling Social Democratic Union of Macedonia/ SDSM / Zoran Zaev dismissed all 78 municipal party leaders.
This happens only two weeks after the end of the presidential election in the country. "Last night I made a decision and today I share it with you. The decision is one: all SDSM municipal chairmens are dismissed. Thanks for their work. I urge them to run again, "said Zoran Zaev.
The Prime Minister reiterated that in the first half of June there will be changes in the public sector, state-owned enterprises, government, ministries, and other state institutions.
- » President Rumen Radev Met with th US Ambassador to Bulgaria Justin Friedman
- » MFA: No Data For Bulgarians Affected by the Floods in Northern Greece
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Greek Minister For Migration Policy
- » Rosen Zhelyazkov Discusses Mobility Package with EU Ministers in Brussels
- » Ministry of Interior: Migration Pressure in the Region is Increasing
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP