European Elections 2019: 2,575 Registered Observers
Currently, we have 2,575 observers registered for the European elections, Tanya Tsaneva, Spokesperson for the Central Electoral Commission (CEC), told a press briefing, Focus News Agency reports. The observers represent 14 NGOs, Tsaneva said. "We have rejected one candidacy so far. A foundation had applied for registration, however, foundations under the Electoral Code cannot be registered for election monitoring," she said. Today, directors of medical facilities, specialised institutions, vessels and correctional institutions will notify the municipal administration and submit the lists of people who are entitled to vote on 26 May, Tsaneva explained. She further said that by 25 May, parties can register their agents with the regional electoral commission and submit lists of their representatives.
- » European Court Organizes Round Table on Effective Investigations into Killings and ill-treatment in Sofia, Bulgaria
- » Sofia Lost the Race for the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Today, It Will Become Clear Whether Sofia Will be the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Bulgarian Regional Ministry Imposed Sanctions for BGN 22.6 Million for Violations of EU Projects
- » Bulgaria Among 13 Countries with a Declaration on Accelerated EU Integration of the Western Balkans
- » Mariya Gabriel Remains EU Commissioner, Lilyana Pavlova Gets her seat in the EP