Extensive traffic on the country's roads is expected. Hundreds of people are on their way for the three days off. Therefore, heavy goods vehicle traffic will be limited.
From 14:00 to 20:00 o'clock on Thursday, trucks over 12 tons will be banned from highways and busiest roads stops.
The same ban will be valid on Sundays, from 9 AM to 12 PM. In order to facilitate the traffic today in the repair sections of the Trakia and Hemus highways there will be two lanes for Burgas and Varna and one for Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Selections from the Book 'The Italian Mind'
- » Monseigneur Roncalli and Bulgaria
- » An Italian for Bulgaria: Arnaldo Zocchi
- » Italian Nuclear Physicist Fulvio Frisone on Cold Fusion
- » Bulgarian-Italian Cooperation in Archaeological Research and Promotion of Historical Heritage
- » Bulgaria, Bogomils and Italy