Extensive traffic on the country's roads is expected. Hundreds of people are on their way for the three days off. Therefore, heavy goods vehicle traffic will be limited.
From 14:00 to 20:00 o'clock on Thursday, trucks over 12 tons will be banned from highways and busiest roads stops.
The same ban will be valid on Sundays, from 9 AM to 12 PM. In order to facilitate the traffic today in the repair sections of the Trakia and Hemus highways there will be two lanes for Burgas and Varna and one for Sofia.
- » Selections from the Book 'The Italian Mind'
- » Monseigneur Roncalli and Bulgaria
- » An Italian for Bulgaria: Arnaldo Zocchi
- » Italian Nuclear Physicist Fulvio Frisone on Cold Fusion
- » Bulgarian-Italian Cooperation in Archaeological Research and Promotion of Historical Heritage
- » Bulgaria, Bogomils and Italy