Sixense Group Organizes an International Workshop in Sofia
Sixense Group organizes in Sofia an international Workshop for Mastering Construction and operation of Infrastructures & buildings.
Part of the agenda will be Supporting your Challenges in Construction (Advanced and digital technologies in infrastructure construction projects for risk mitigation, quality and productivity );
Why mastering construction;
Bucharest Metro : Geotechnical & Structural Monitoring;
CrossRail London project : InSAR &Environment;
SEA Innovation : Geophysics & Mapping + Syssterra;
Digital Site on St. Gobain Tower(Paris,LaDefense);
Preserving your Civil Engineering Structures – Part 1 (Bridge, Rail, Road, Waterway, Dam, Utility, building, Energy : Expertise and Innovation to sustain the structures, secure the exploitation of assets and optimize the maintenance strategy);
Bridge : post Morandi bridge Italy , SHM Bosphorous bridge - Turkey;
20’ Asset Management by digital (Vinci Highways & Department of Transportation NewYork USA);
20’ InSAR satellite on large structures : OO, Girardo, Kansai;
Preserving your Civil Engineering Structures – Part 2.
The event will be held at Sofia Balkan Hotel, on June 13.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Air France Plans to Cut 7,500 Jobs
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov at Inspection of Wastewater Treatment in Primorsko: We Have Fulfilled What We Promised - To Provide The Cleanest Sea
- » Full Beaches On The Black Sea Coast: Bulgarian Tourism Industry Is Optimistic for the Season
- » 12 km Queue of Cars at the Kulata Border Checkpoint to Greece
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov: I Do Not Wage Wars, I Make Roads, Factories, Supercomputer
- » The Queues of Cars at the "Kulata" Border Checkpoint Continue