HOLY SYNOD HELD SERVICE IN US VICTIMS MEMORY
Politics | September 14, 2001, Friday // 00:00
The Holy Synod of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church held a public prayer in the `St. Alexander Nevsky` cathedral in memory of the innocent victims from the US assaults. Bulgarian Patriarch Maxim read a declaration that expressed compassion towards the entire Christian world and the relatives of the perished. Ognyan Gerdzhikov, Speaker of the Bulgarian Parliament, Solomon Passy, Foreign Minister and Nikolay Svinarov, Defense Minister attended the service.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: We Cannot Provide this Specific Ammunition to Ukraine
- » It is already Clear that Bulgarian Ammunition will reach Ukraine
- » Romania has yet to Explain Why it Detained Bulgarian Fishing Vessels
- » Foreign Minister: Serbia does not fulfill the Agreements on the Rights of Bulgarians in the Country
- » Will we Arrest Putin if he comes to Bulgaria?
- » Bulgaria: Hundreds Protested in Sofia, demanding the Impeachment of President Radev