Man Shot his Ex-Wife in Shumen
A report of a shot woman was received at the police station at 5:10 АМ this morning. "She was admitted to the Shumen hospital for intervention, she was not seriously injured," the Press Office of the ODMVR-Shumen announced. The gunshot injury was caused by her ex-husband. The ballistic trauma is in the ear area. The hospital haven’t provided any further information, but they assured that the victim’s life is out of danger. The man who shot the gun was arrested. The causes of the incident are yet to be clarified.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Three Police Officers of Bulgarian Origin Were Injured in the US Riots
- » In Varna Student Who Killed his Father Was Found Guilty
- » Development: More Arrested for Illegal Import of Waste from Italy
- » AP: More Than 360 kg of Cocaine were Found in an Apartment in Sofia
- » Say My Name: People Outraged over the Death of George Floyd - Unarmed Black Man Killed by Police
- » Plovdiv: A 16 Year Old Boy Was Kidnapped. The Kidnappers Were Found