Man Shot his Ex-Wife in Shumen
A report of a shot woman was received at the police station at 5:10 АМ this morning. "She was admitted to the Shumen hospital for intervention, she was not seriously injured," the Press Office of the ODMVR-Shumen announced. The gunshot injury was caused by her ex-husband. The ballistic trauma is in the ear area. The hospital haven’t provided any further information, but they assured that the victim’s life is out of danger. The man who shot the gun was arrested. The causes of the incident are yet to be clarified.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Six People Are Accused of Tax Crimes in the Trade of Imported Drugs
- » Cat Smuggled Heroin into Prison in Sri Lanka And When Detained - Escapes
- » Alleged Gang Sexual Assault in a 5-Star Hotel in Egypt
- » 9 People Involved in a Criminal Group for Illegal Extraction and Sale of Wood Have Been Detained
- » 29-year-old Man Shot Near Sofia After a Car Race
- » 40 kg of Radioactive Blueberries From Chernobyl Were Seized by Ukrainian Border Patrol