Bulgaria Becomes an Owner of Properties in Budapest, Used by Its Embassy
The Council of Ministers proposes to the National Assembly to ratify the intergovernmental agreement with Hungary on the settlement of real estate issues for the needs of our diplomatic representation in Budapest.
The agreement was signed on April 4th in Washington.
Upon its entry into force, the Bulgarian State acquires ownership of two landed properties and the buildings built on them, as well as financial compensation for the real estate rights entered in the Budapest Property Register under the name of the Hungarian company CD-Hungary and granted for the needs of the diplomatic representation of the Republic of Bulgaria in Budapest under a bilateral agreement from 1980 between the Government of the People's Republic of Bulgaria and the Government of the Hungarian People's Republic.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev