Nathalie Loiseau: Britain Should not Exert its Political Crisis in Europe
Britain should not exert its political crisis in Europe, said Nathalie Loiseau, head of the President Emmanuel Macron’s election campaign "La République En Marche!", Reuters reported.
“We respect the British. We ask them to allow us to go forward on our own path, and in the meantime we ask Britain not to export its political crisis over to the European Union,” Loiseau told RTL radio.
Yesterday, the British Prime Minister Theresa May announced her new proposal on the issue of Britain's departure from the European Union, which is making a provision for a parliamentary vote on whether to hold a second referendum on Brexit.
Loiseau underlined that it is UK's job to decide whether it wants to proceed with Brexit or to organize a new referendum.
- » For 45% of Serbs, the EU's Мost Аcceptable Foreign Policy Priority
- » Stoltenberg: We Look Forward to Northern Macedonia Joining NATO
- » Erdogan: Turkey Is in Syria because of Those for Whom Oil Is More Important than Blood
- » Belgium Returns its F-16 Fighter Planes to the Skies over Syria and Iraq
- » Brexit Will Affect the Welfare of Countries, the ECB Director Warned
- » Increased Alert Level in Greece over Fears of Escaped Jihadists