Nathalie Loiseau: Britain Should not Exert its Political Crisis in Europe
Britain should not exert its political crisis in Europe, said Nathalie Loiseau, head of the President Emmanuel Macron’s election campaign "La République En Marche!", Reuters reported.
“We respect the British. We ask them to allow us to go forward on our own path, and in the meantime we ask Britain not to export its political crisis over to the European Union,” Loiseau told RTL radio.
Yesterday, the British Prime Minister Theresa May announced her new proposal on the issue of Britain's departure from the European Union, which is making a provision for a parliamentary vote on whether to hold a second referendum on Brexit.
Loiseau underlined that it is UK's job to decide whether it wants to proceed with Brexit or to organize a new referendum.
- » Trump: ICE Will Begin the Process of Removing the "Millions of Illegal Aliens"
- » At Least 15 People Died after a Ferry Sank Near the Indonesian Island of Java
- » French Football Legend and Former UEFA President Michel Platini Was Arrested
- » UN: By 2100, Earth's Population Could Reach a Peak of 11 Billion People
- » Greece Will Ask the EU to Impose Sanctions on Turkey
- » Plane Blew Tires upon Landing at US Airport