Strike Canceled Over 300 Flights of the National Air Carrier 'Alitalia'
24-hour strike of the air and ground staff of the national air carrier of Italy.
Over 300 flights, or nearly half of the planned flights, were canceled. These include regular Alitalia evening flights from Rome Fiumicino Airport to Sofia and vice versa.
The airline offers the affected passengers the opportunity to change their tickets for free in one week or to get their money back.
Aviation sector unions insist on more acceptable working conditions, and the government will finally find a buyer of Alitalia.
- » BDZ Provides Nearly 8,000 Extra Seats For the Holiday Weekend
- » Wizz Air is the Best Low Cost Airline of the Year According to the European Aviation Awards
- » On Independence Day: BDZ Launches Retro Train
- » Bulgaria Is the Third Most Attractive Destination for Foreigners in the Region
- » Turkish Airlines Adds Direct Flights to the Vietnamese Cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule