Strike Canceled Over 300 Flights of the National Air Carrier 'Alitalia'
24-hour strike of the air and ground staff of the national air carrier of Italy.
Over 300 flights, or nearly half of the planned flights, were canceled. These include regular Alitalia evening flights from Rome Fiumicino Airport to Sofia and vice versa.
The airline offers the affected passengers the opportunity to change their tickets for free in one week or to get their money back.
Aviation sector unions insist on more acceptable working conditions, and the government will finally find a buyer of Alitalia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Wizz Air: 20% Discount for all Flights to and from Bulgaria
- » Rules for Entering Bulgaria from June 1
- » Here is a List of Beaches in Bulgaria with Free Umbrellas and Sunbeds
- » Bulgaria's Resort Sunny Beach is Ready for Tourists
- » Travel Quarantine Rules in Bulgaria, Greece, Germany, Spain, France and other Countries
- » Finnair: Half of Our Customers Planning Leisure Trips by Air, Flights within Europe First Choice