Strike Canceled Over 300 Flights of the National Air Carrier 'Alitalia'
24-hour strike of the air and ground staff of the national air carrier of Italy.
Over 300 flights, or nearly half of the planned flights, were canceled. These include regular Alitalia evening flights from Rome Fiumicino Airport to Sofia and vice versa.
The airline offers the affected passengers the opportunity to change their tickets for free in one week or to get their money back.
Aviation sector unions insist on more acceptable working conditions, and the government will finally find a buyer of Alitalia.
- » First-ever Ferry Services between Bulgaria and Turkey Launched
- » Bulgarians Are Ready to Spend 56% of Their Monthly Salary for Summer Holidays
- » Can Bulgaria Build on Its Sunny Beach Success With British Holidaymakers?
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism and the CPC with Large Scale Inspections at Sea Resorts
- » There are Only Nine Camping Parks in Bulgaria According to Eurostat
- » The Most Visited Museums in the World