By October 2020 'Hemus' Highway Between Varna and Targovishte Will be Ready
,,By October next year Hemus highway between Varna and Targovishte will be ready'', Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said today during his visit to the seaside city.
Together with the Minister of Finance Vladislav Goranov and Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev, he visited the newly built temple "St. Procopius of Varna".
,,The money for the construction of Hemus is fully insured and is on a separate account'', said Borissov.
According to him, the payments of the builders are made after the completion of the individual sites. The prime minister added that the section between Targovishte and Veliko Tarnovo is currently being developed. In his words, the whole highway should be ready for up to 3 years, possibly 4 for the heaviest stretches.
,,The construction of Hemus is imperative in order to ease the business in northern Bulgaria'', the prime minister said.
He added that in this part of the country there are more and more enterprises, which work for export and need good roads.
- » 40% of the Roads in Bulgaria are in Poor Condition
- » Rosen Plevneliev: Northern Macedonia MUST Be in the EU, Macron is Wrong
- » Bulgaria to Propose EU Assistance to Refugees in Jordan
- » PM Borissov: There is No Increased Migration Pressure on Bulgaria Due to the Situation in Syria
- » More than BGN 14 million Illegally Spent by the Electricity System Operator
- » National Assembly Adopts Declaration on EU Accession of Northern Macedonia and Albania