By October 2020 'Hemus' Highway Between Varna and Targovishte Will be Ready
,,By October next year Hemus highway between Varna and Targovishte will be ready'', Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said today during his visit to the seaside city.
Together with the Minister of Finance Vladislav Goranov and Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev, he visited the newly built temple "St. Procopius of Varna".
,,The money for the construction of Hemus is fully insured and is on a separate account'', said Borissov.
According to him, the payments of the builders are made after the completion of the individual sites. The prime minister added that the section between Targovishte and Veliko Tarnovo is currently being developed. In his words, the whole highway should be ready for up to 3 years, possibly 4 for the heaviest stretches.
,,The construction of Hemus is imperative in order to ease the business in northern Bulgaria'', the prime minister said.
He added that in this part of the country there are more and more enterprises, which work for export and need good roads.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM: The Guards of Dogan and Peevski Must be Removed
- » Bulgaria: Tension in Rosenets Park, Protesters Are Not Allowed to Enter the Beach
- » Bulgaria Returns Some Measures Against COVID-19, No Indoor Entertainments
- » Bulgaria: Еnvironmental Protests Against Amendments to Biological Diversity Act
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria