A Mild Earthquake Was Registered in the Kresna Seismic Zone
A mild earthquake was registered in the Kresna seismic zone. The epicenter was near the Simitlian village Zheleznitsa. It was of magnitude 2.2 on the Richter scale and was registered at 9:53 AM, the National Institute of Geophysics, Geodesy and Geography told the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Nova TV reported.
The depth of the earthquake was 0 km.
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday
- » Warm Weather on Sunday as well as in the New Week in Bulgaria
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Maximum Temperatures between 27C and 32C
- » Strong Earthquake near Ankara This Morning
- » Wildfire Raging near Kazanlak, 500 Decares of Pine Forest is Burning
- » By the end of 2020, the First Hydrogen Refueling Stations Should Be Operational in Bulgaria