A Mild Earthquake Was Registered in the Kresna Seismic Zone
A mild earthquake was registered in the Kresna seismic zone. The epicenter was near the Simitlian village Zheleznitsa. It was of magnitude 2.2 on the Richter scale and was registered at 9:53 AM, the National Institute of Geophysics, Geodesy and Geography told the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Nova TV reported.
The depth of the earthquake was 0 km.
- » From 1901 to 1975 the Earth's Temperature Had Risen by 0.7-0.9 Degrees Celsius
- » Bulgaria Dumps Over 3 Million Tonnes of Garbage
- » It Will be Mostly Sunny Today
- » There is no Information on an Increase in the Snakes Population in the Capital
- » Rain and Thunder in Western and Central Bulgaria in the Afternoon
- » UN Supports Oceanix’s Design for an Innovative Floating City