11 Foreigners Were Arrested on The Maritsa Motorway, Near Svilengrad
11 foreigners were arrested on the Maritsa motorway, near Svilengrad. They were without personal documents and went to Bulgaria from Greece through a "green" border in the region of the village of Mezek.
The 36-year-old driver, who was had to transport the people to the interior of the country, was also detained for 72 hours by a decree of the monitoring prosecutor.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 1 Tonne of Cocaine destined for Bulgaria was seized in Colombia
- » Bulgarian Prosecution accuses GDFOC of Unprecedented Pressure on the “Hemus” Investigation
- » Double Homicide in Varna
- » A 17-year-old Bulgarian was Killed in a Shootout in Copenhagen
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven