The Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office and the European Investment Bank Signed a Memorandum of Understanding
Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov has signed a Memorandum of Understanding between the Prosecutor's Office of the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Investment Bank (EIB) to strengthen cooperation and exchange of information between the two institutions, the prosecution announced, quoted by BNT.
In the Communication, the objectives of the Memorandum have been identified as an important means of combating fraud, corruption, organized crime, blackmail, money laundering and / or terrorist financing and their impact on the national budget and projects co- of the EIB.
The main areas of cooperation between the RBI and the EIB include the exchange of documents and information, expertise and technical assistance in accordance with the signed Memorandum, complemented by the state indictment.
The Supreme Cassation Prosecutor's Office and the European Investment Bank through the Chief Inspectorate's Fraud Investigation Unit have undertaken to exchange documents and information where the latter are needed in connection with the investigation of fraudulent and unlawful practices and related crimes.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Talked with the UN Secretary-General
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Participates in the Council for Foreign Affairs
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Participate in the Council for Foreign Affairs and the General Affairs Council in Luxembourg
- » Information Days for Bulgarian Citizens in Cyprus
- » Foreign Minister: We will Establish Regular Contact between the Diplomats of Bulgaria and UAE
- » Rumen Radev Met with Hungarian President Janos Ader in Budapest