Theresa May Begins the Talks With Her Ministers on The Details of the Promised "Bold Offer" for Brexit
British Prime Minister Theresa May begins the talks with her ministers on the details of the promised bold offer for Brexit.
She will try to win a majority for approval in parliament for the fourth time. The package of proposals which will be included in the EU exit bill is expected to be signed at the government meeting tomorrow, the British agency “Press Association” reported.
The Labor Leader Leader Jeremy Corbin has said he will not support the Bill, which May will put to vote in June.
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: EU Accession Negotiations with North Macedonia and Albania Shouldn't be Delayed
- » Johnson to Introduce 3 Types of Work Visas for Foreigners on the Island
- » China with Drastic Measures: Removes all Foreign Computer Technology
- » Erdogan: Muslim Countries Need to Provide Better Living Conditions
- » Bulgaria Ranks 52nd out of 189 Countries in the Human Development Index
- » Turkey Returns 11 Jihadists to France