Theresa May Begins the Talks With Her Ministers on The Details of the Promised "Bold Offer" for Brexit
British Prime Minister Theresa May begins the talks with her ministers on the details of the promised bold offer for Brexit.
She will try to win a majority for approval in parliament for the fourth time. The package of proposals which will be included in the EU exit bill is expected to be signed at the government meeting tomorrow, the British agency “Press Association” reported.
The Labor Leader Leader Jeremy Corbin has said he will not support the Bill, which May will put to vote in June.
- » 90 People Were Detained during Protests in Paris
- » Migrant Situation in Greece Gets even Worse - Lesbos Camp Is Overcrowded
- » Four People Were Killed in the Floods in Texas after Imelda
- » 600 Protests Are Planned in the United States on September 20-27
- » Queen Elizabeth II Owns Four Apartments in Moscow, but She May not Know about them
- » Mark Zuckerberg Met Donald Trump at the White House