Turkish Fighters Bombed Targets in Northern Iraq
Turkish fighters bombed targets in northern Iraq. This is said in a Defense Ministry statement quoted by BGNES.
The air strikes have destroyed bases and warehouses used by Kurdistan Workers' Party PKK fighters in the Hakkur region.
The Kurdish conflict has lasted more than 30 years. It has taken the lives of approximately 40,000 people, including women and children. PKK is considered a terrorist organization from Ankara. It is included in the list of terrorist organizations from the United States and a number of EU countries.
- » Japan Is Preparing for the Most Powerful Typhoon in Over 60 Years
- » NASA Will Resume its Piloted Flights to the ISS in Early 2020
- » The EU Gives "Green Light" to Intensive Brexit Talks
- » 5 Have already Died and over 700 Have Been Arrested in Protests in Ecuador
- » The Belgian Princess Is among the Detained Conservationists in London
- » Turkey Reports for 277 Killed Terrorists in Syria