Sunny Weather Today
Today, it will be mostly sunny before noon, with broken high clouds, meteorologist Georgy Tsekov of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency.
In the afternoon across west Bulgaria, and by midnight over the central part of the Danubian Plain, cumulonimbus clouds will gather, bringing rain showers accompanied by thunder, and possibly hail.
In the eastern part of the country a moderate southern wind will continue to blow. In the western areas the wind will be light from the southwest, later in the afternoon changing to west and growing stronger. Maximum temperatures between 23°C and 28°C.
Atmospheric pressure will drop slightly, at dusk it will begin to rise in western areas but will remain below the average for May.
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday
- » Warm Weather on Sunday as well as in the New Week in Bulgaria
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Maximum Temperatures between 27C and 32C
- » Strong Earthquake near Ankara This Morning
- » Wildfire Raging near Kazanlak, 500 Decares of Pine Forest is Burning
- » By the end of 2020, the First Hydrogen Refueling Stations Should Be Operational in Bulgaria