4.1 Magnitude Earthquake In Romania
An earthquake of magnitude 4.1 on the Richter scale was registered last night in Romania, at 22,23, the BNR reported.
The depth of the earthquake is 120 kilometers, in the Vrancea seismic zone. The Emergency General Inspectorate reported that there was no evidence of material damage.
The National Institute of Geophysics recalls that earlier this month were recorded two more significant earthquakes - a quake of 4.2 in Sălaj, and another of 3.5 in Vrancea.
The strongest earthquake this year was in Buzău County on January 9, which was of magnitude 4.4 on the Richter scale, recalls the institute, quoted by Ziare.
- » From 1901 to 1975 the Earth's Temperature Had Risen by 0.7-0.9 Degrees Celsius
- » Bulgaria Dumps Over 3 Million Tonnes of Garbage
- » It Will be Mostly Sunny Today
- » There is no Information on an Increase in the Snakes Population in the Capital
- » Rain and Thunder in Western and Central Bulgaria in the Afternoon
- » UN Supports Oceanix’s Design for an Innovative Floating City