4.1 Magnitude Earthquake In Romania
An earthquake of magnitude 4.1 on the Richter scale was registered last night in Romania, at 22,23, the BNR reported.
The depth of the earthquake is 120 kilometers, in the Vrancea seismic zone. The Emergency General Inspectorate reported that there was no evidence of material damage.
The National Institute of Geophysics recalls that earlier this month were recorded two more significant earthquakes - a quake of 4.2 in Sălaj, and another of 3.5 in Vrancea.
The strongest earthquake this year was in Buzău County on January 9, which was of magnitude 4.4 on the Richter scale, recalls the institute, quoted by Ziare.
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday
- » Warm Weather on Sunday as well as in the New Week in Bulgaria
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Maximum Temperatures between 27C and 32C
- » Strong Earthquake near Ankara This Morning
- » Wildfire Raging near Kazanlak, 500 Decares of Pine Forest is Burning
- » By the end of 2020, the First Hydrogen Refueling Stations Should Be Operational in Bulgaria