Grigor Dimitrov Won his First Match in Geneva
Grigor Dimitrov overcame the first round of qualifying at the ATP 250 ATP World Tournament in Geneva. The Bulgarian tennis player triumphed over the 276th in the world Mark-Andrea Husler with 6:4, 6:3. The match lasted for just over an hour.
The Bulgarian has decided to participate in the tournament in Geneva, starting with the qualifiers. This is at the request of the coaching staff of the Bulgarian tennis player, aiming to accumulate more matches. Dimitrov did not take part in Masters qualifications since the one in Paris in 2012.
This year he dropped to 48th place in the world rankings after dropping in the first round of the Masters in Rome. In his second match in Geneva, Dimitrov will meet Thomas Fabiano, who is number 100 in the world.
- » Kubrat Pulev Is at the Top of Professional Boxing!
- » EU Volleyball Tournament: Bulgaria Triumphs over Portugal
- » Bulgarian FA Incensed by Southgate's Racism Claims
- » England 4-0 Bulgaria, Third Consecutive Defeat for Manager Balakov
- » Grigor Dimitrov Faces Daniil Medvedev in the Semifinals of the US Open
- » EPIC WIN! Grigor Dimitrov Stuns Roger Federer