The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Reports a Drop in Casualties of Car Crashes
There is a 8% drop in road accident casualties since the beginning of the year, National Police Director Hristo Terziyski announced on Saturday the director of the National Police Directorate General. In the wounded, the drop is 10 percent.
The victims of car crashes from the beginning of the year are 166 and the injured are over 2500 people.
"We really have a drop in all indicators regarding killed, injured and heavy road accidents," said Terziiski during the initiative "Best Young Driver of Bulgaria", organized by the International Automobile Association, the Union of Bulgarian Motorists and the General Directorate " National Police ".
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev