Venezuela Is Ready To Start Negotiations With U.S.
Venezuelan authorities are ready to start negotiations with U.S. counterparts to discuss bilateral relations. This is what the Foreign Minister Jorge Arreaza told Telesur TV.
"The time for diplomacy has come, and we are ready to sit down at the negotiating table," he said in response to a question about bilateral relations. Arreaza also added that “with its actions the U.S. has suffered a defeat against Venezuela."
- » Leaked Cross-Government Study Shows No-Deal Brexit Worst Case Scenario
- » Nine of the Wealthiest Businessmen Lost $ 18 Billion in a Day
- » North Korea Will Never Negotiate with Seoul again
- » Will Donald Trump Buy Greenland?
- » A World War II Bomb Was Discovered near Kremlin
- » A Plane Made an Emergency Landing in a Corn Field near Moscow, 23 People Were Injured