Venezuela Is Ready To Start Negotiations With U.S.
Venezuelan authorities are ready to start negotiations with U.S. counterparts to discuss bilateral relations. This is what the Foreign Minister Jorge Arreaza told Telesur TV.
"The time for diplomacy has come, and we are ready to sit down at the negotiating table," he said in response to a question about bilateral relations. Arreaza also added that “with its actions the U.S. has suffered a defeat against Venezuela."
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: EU Accession Negotiations with North Macedonia and Albania Shouldn't be Delayed
- » Johnson to Introduce 3 Types of Work Visas for Foreigners on the Island
- » China with Drastic Measures: Removes all Foreign Computer Technology
- » Erdogan: Muslim Countries Need to Provide Better Living Conditions
- » Bulgaria Ranks 52nd out of 189 Countries in the Human Development Index
- » Turkey Returns 11 Jihadists to France