Bulgarian PM Borisov Inspected Construction of Section of Hemus Motorway
Yesterday Prime Minister Boyko Boriassov inspected the construction of the Buhovtsi - Belokopitovo section of the Hemus Motorway, Focus Radio – Shumen reported. He was accompanied by ministers Tomislav Donchev and Vladislav Goranov and Deputy Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Nikolay Nankov. The section is over 16 km long and is expected to be completed by the end of 2020.
- » The Declared State of Emergency in Strelcha Has Been Extended by Seven Days
- » Specialized Operation of Traffic Police Starts All Over the Country
- » Commissioner for the Digital Economy and Society, Maria Gabriel Was Awarded by the Society of Dramaturgic Artists and Composers in Paris
- » Repairs of 'Trakia' and 'Hemus' Highways
- » The BSP Started Consultations on Party Subsidies
- » Bridge in Sofia will be Temporarily Closed for Repair