Bulgarian PM Borisov Inspected Construction of Section of Hemus Motorway
Yesterday Prime Minister Boyko Boriassov inspected the construction of the Buhovtsi - Belokopitovo section of the Hemus Motorway, Focus Radio – Shumen reported. He was accompanied by ministers Tomislav Donchev and Vladislav Goranov and Deputy Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Nikolay Nankov. The section is over 16 km long and is expected to be completed by the end of 2020.
- » Sofia Will Host the European Mobility Week
- » President Radev: Freedom of Speech in Bulgaria is in Crisis
- » 31st EU Contest for Young Scientists Kicks off in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Economy is Moving at Such Pace that we Cannot Manage with the Infrastructure
- » 59 Political Parties And 7 Coalitions Will Participate in the October Local Elections
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria Has Not Given up on Schengen