Mild Earthquake in the Region of Blagoevgrad
An earthquake measuring 2.3 on the Richter scale was registered near Blagoevgrad at 23.52 on Friday, the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences announced.
The epicenter of the quake was in Hadjidimovo. The depth of the earthquake is 17.5 km.
There is no evidence of material damage, NOVA said.
- » From 1901 to 1975 the Earth's Temperature Had Risen by 0.7-0.9 Degrees Celsius
- » Bulgaria Dumps Over 3 Million Tonnes of Garbage
- » It Will be Mostly Sunny Today
- » There is no Information on an Increase in the Snakes Population in the Capital
- » Rain and Thunder in Western and Central Bulgaria in the Afternoon
- » UN Supports Oceanix’s Design for an Innovative Floating City