Mild Earthquake in the Region of Blagoevgrad
An earthquake measuring 2.3 on the Richter scale was registered near Blagoevgrad at 23.52 on Friday, the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences announced.
The epicenter of the quake was in Hadjidimovo. The depth of the earthquake is 17.5 km.
There is no evidence of material damage, NOVA said.
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes in Albania - There Are Injured People and Material Damages
- » Day without Cars: Parts of Major Cities in Bulgaria Are Closed for Cars
- » Millions of People Around the World Have Joined the Global Climate Strike
- » Fire Burned Dozens of Decares of Forests near Vidin
- » We Celebrate the Night of the Bats
- » Rain in the Southeast Part of Bulgaria Before Noon, Temperatures Between 20C and 23C