The First Successful Test For A 5G Mobile Phone Call Was Carried Out In Hungary
The first successful test for a 5G mobile phone call with China Zhejiang (ZTE) equipment was carried out in Hungary.
The government's announcement on the occasion is that the test was carried out between two Telenor operator stations in Gyor and the data transmission rate was 1.7 billion bits per second.
This means that users will be able to download a high-definition movie from the Internet for about 20 seconds. In September 2017, at a conference in Budapest, ZTE presented details about his revolutionary developments in the field of 5G networks and is currently a key partner of Telenor and other telecom operators in Europe.
- » Eurostat: Since 2007 Rents up by 21%, House Prices by 19%
- » Increase in the International Tourism Revenues in Bulgaria
- » BNR: Bulgaria and China to Manufacture Electric Buses
- » Why Are Statistics Important?
- » "Beverages and Tobacco" Sector Recorded the Largest Increase in the Exports of Bulgaria to the EU
- » The Car Market in Europe is Growing