The First Successful Test For A 5G Mobile Phone Call Was Carried Out In Hungary
The first successful test for a 5G mobile phone call with China Zhejiang (ZTE) equipment was carried out in Hungary.
The government's announcement on the occasion is that the test was carried out between two Telenor operator stations in Gyor and the data transmission rate was 1.7 billion bits per second.
This means that users will be able to download a high-definition movie from the Internet for about 20 seconds. In September 2017, at a conference in Budapest, ZTE presented details about his revolutionary developments in the field of 5G networks and is currently a key partner of Telenor and other telecom operators in Europe.
- » 10 Million Tonnes of Recycled Plastic Will Be Used for the Production of New Products by 2025
- » BDZ Provides Nearly 8,000 Extra Seats For the Holiday Weekend
- » Airbnb Expects to Go Public in 2020
- » France and Germany with a Joint Project for the Production of Batteries for Next-Generation Electric Vehicles
- » Ryanair to Lay Off nearly 700 Employees while the Company's Boss Could Get $ 111 Million Bonus
- » Cybersecurity in China is a Business Worth $ 8.9 billion