The First Successful Test For A 5G Mobile Phone Call Was Carried Out In Hungary
The first successful test for a 5G mobile phone call with China Zhejiang (ZTE) equipment was carried out in Hungary.
The government's announcement on the occasion is that the test was carried out between two Telenor operator stations in Gyor and the data transmission rate was 1.7 billion bits per second.
This means that users will be able to download a high-definition movie from the Internet for about 20 seconds. In September 2017, at a conference in Budapest, ZTE presented details about his revolutionary developments in the field of 5G networks and is currently a key partner of Telenor and other telecom operators in Europe.
- » Vivacom Filed a Complaint Against Apple in Bulgaria's Commission for the Protection of Competition
- » Plovdiv Entreprenuer Plans a 90-meter Skyscraper in Sofia
- » Heavy Traffic at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » Explore the Tomb of Tutankhamun in Burgas, Bulgaria
- » Digital Gaming Industry in Bulgaria: Ozone Wants to Buy Pulsar who have Physical Stores
- » Real Estate Deals in Sofia have been at a Record High Level for the Past 10 Years