Three Cars Were Blown Up This Night In Varna
Three cars were blown up this night in Varna, reports BTA. They were parked on Ivan Drasov Street.
There is no evidence of injured people.
The police is investigating the case. According to the people living in the area the cause of the incident may be revenge.
- » Earthquake Measuring 3.2 on the Richter Scale Sensed in Dimitrovgrad and Haskovo
- » In the Afternoon Above the Eastern and Mountainous Regions of Bulgaria Could be Raindfall
- » Emblematic Objects of Bulgarian History Arrive in Sofia State Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg
- » Fandakova: For 1200 years now the Cyrillic alphabet is the guardian of our people
- » Valchev: Teachers Should Inspire Children
- » Yellow Code for Heavy Rains and Thunder in 16 Districts in Bulgaria