Three Cars Were Blown Up This Night In Varna
Three cars were blown up this night in Varna, reports BTA. They were parked on Ivan Drasov Street.
There is no evidence of injured people.
The police is investigating the case. According to the people living in the area the cause of the incident may be revenge.
- » The Repair and Restoration of the Miniral Bath in Bankya Will Cost BGN 8 mln
- » A Serious Train Crash with Victims and Injured People Occurred in France
- » The Health Insurance Contribution Remains 8%, however, Bulgarians Will Have to be Additionally Insured with a Health Insurance Fund.
- » 4.7 Magnitude Earthquake on the Richter Scale Was Registered in Greece
- » Variable Cloudiness Today in Bulgaria, Rain Showers in the Afternoon
- » Over 1300 Foreign Artists and Ballet Dancers Work in Bulgaria