Tsenko Chokov Is Under House Arrest Due To His Illness
Former Mayor of Galiche village in Vratsa - Tsenko Chokov, is no longer sleeping in a cell because he was placed under house arrest. The measure is valid as long as the case filed against him at the Special Court continues.
The worsened health of the defendant was among the judges' reasons to impose a smaller detention measure on Chokov. The former mayor sufferes from diabetes, polyneuropathy, acute ulcer, disc disease and urological disease. Chokov has recently undergone surgery, others are ahead of him.
Chokov, however, remains available to the court in Sofia and will wait for another meeting in his apartment in Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Young Man was Found Dead in the center of Varna, a Murder has been Confirmed
- » Bulgarian Ruja Ignatova is in the Top 10 of the FBI's Most Wanted
- » After the First 13 - Three more Illegally Buried Bodies found near Bankya
- » Teenagers Attacked and Robbed a Postal Worker in Parvomai
- » Bulgaria: 16 Arrested in Smolyan region - Most of them were British Citizens
- » A Suspect of Terrorism has been Detained in Bulgaria at the Request of Norway