The Hailstorm in Svishtov Have Caused Serious Damages
Svishtov’s mayor Gencho Genchev said that the hailstorm and hurricane winds have caused serious damage in the Danubian town.
After the storm last night in the villages of Morava and Delyanovtsi there are houses without electricity. Because of the heavy rain, the strong wind and the hail of bean-sized grain, the roads are flooded and the access to the villages is hampered. The mayor of the municipality, who reviews the damage on with his team also added that pine trees have fallen on the people’s homes.
After 21.30 the traffic on the railway line Levski-Svishtov was stopped because of the fallen trees on the rails. The passengers traveling to Svishtov were taken by car, Genchev said.
- » Earthquake Measuring 3.2 on the Richter Scale Sensed in Dimitrovgrad and Haskovo
- » In the Afternoon Above the Eastern and Mountainous Regions of Bulgaria Could be Raindfall
- » Emblematic Objects of Bulgarian History Arrive in Sofia State Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg
- » Fandakova: For 1200 years now the Cyrillic alphabet is the guardian of our people
- » Valchev: Teachers Should Inspire Children
- » Yellow Code for Heavy Rains and Thunder in 16 Districts in Bulgaria