The Hailstorm in Svishtov Have Caused Serious Damages
Svishtov’s mayor Gencho Genchev said that the hailstorm and hurricane winds have caused serious damage in the Danubian town.
After the storm last night in the villages of Morava and Delyanovtsi there are houses without electricity. Because of the heavy rain, the strong wind and the hail of bean-sized grain, the roads are flooded and the access to the villages is hampered. The mayor of the municipality, who reviews the damage on with his team also added that pine trees have fallen on the people’s homes.
After 21.30 the traffic on the railway line Levski-Svishtov was stopped because of the fallen trees on the rails. The passengers traveling to Svishtov were taken by car, Genchev said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Tops Mortality Rate Ranking, GPs Join Battle with Pandemic
- » European Commission Will Approve Vaccine Contract with Moderna Inc. Tomorrow
- » Survey: 40% of Bulgarians Believe that COVID-19 Is Biological Weapon
- » Date to Remember: The World Lost Frontman of Queen Freddie Mercury 29 Years Ago
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny in Bulgaria, Day Temperatures Rising to 12°C
- » Research: Drinking Coffee or Tea from Cardboard Cups Seriously Harms Your Health