The Hailstorm in Svishtov Have Caused Serious Damages
Svishtov’s mayor Gencho Genchev said that the hailstorm and hurricane winds have caused serious damage in the Danubian town.
After the storm last night in the villages of Morava and Delyanovtsi there are houses without electricity. Because of the heavy rain, the strong wind and the hail of bean-sized grain, the roads are flooded and the access to the villages is hampered. The mayor of the municipality, who reviews the damage on with his team also added that pine trees have fallen on the people’s homes.
After 21.30 the traffic on the railway line Levski-Svishtov was stopped because of the fallen trees on the rails. The passengers traveling to Svishtov were taken by car, Genchev said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Report on The Pandemic: “disastrous” Impact on Children’s Rights Worldwide
- » Social Distancing Rules Until at Least July 5th in Germany
- » Montenegro - the Second Country in Europe to Report a Win Over the Coronavirus
- » Bulgaria: Cool With Maximum Temperatures Between 16° and 21°
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink