NIMH: Showers and Thunder in Many Places
Today, clouds will break in the morning hours, but the afternoon will bring showers and thunder to many places across the country.
Light to moderate wind from the northeast. Maximum temperatures between 18°C and 23°C, in Sofia around 18°C. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency.
Atmospheric pressure is and will remain a little lower than the May average. Overnight, expect showers in eastern Bulgaria, heavy and accompanied by thunder in isolated places.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 7: Cloudy and Rainy Today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: A Powerful Storm Flooded Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach