Bulgarians Will Exercise Their Voting Rights Through A Special Plastic Smart Card
For the European elections vote on May 26, voters will exercise their voting rights through a special plastic smart card that will be placed in the machine reader. This was made clear in a demonstration of the machine in the Central Electoral Commission.
After exercising his right to vote, the voter will receive a receipt stating the party he has voted for, as well as whether he has made a preference for one of the candidates.
Stefan Mitkov from the team of Ciela Norm, who won the public procurement contract for providing the voting machines for the election, explained:
"I think you will see for yourself that working with this machine is easier than using an ATM”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Weather Today in Bulgaria - June 4
- » Mexican Zoo - Refuge for Animals During the Pandemic
- » Stricter Control Over Waste Incineration in Bulgaria
- » Vladimir Putin Declares State of Emergency after a Massive Diesel Spill
- » Non-profit Group is Suing Trump After Social-Media Targeting
- » 2560 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 22 Newly Registered for June 3