Bulgarians Will Exercise Their Voting Rights Through A Special Plastic Smart Card
For the European elections vote on May 26, voters will exercise their voting rights through a special plastic smart card that will be placed in the machine reader. This was made clear in a demonstration of the machine in the Central Electoral Commission.
After exercising his right to vote, the voter will receive a receipt stating the party he has voted for, as well as whether he has made a preference for one of the candidates.
Stefan Mitkov from the team of Ciela Norm, who won the public procurement contract for providing the voting machines for the election, explained:
"I think you will see for yourself that working with this machine is easier than using an ATM”
- » An Accident Left Three Metropolitan Districts without Electricity
- » A Free Hepatitis C Research Campaign Starts Tomorrow
- » PM Borissov Is Delighted with the Hacker: He Is Unique, He Has to Work for the State
- » The Government Has Granted BAS BGN 5 Million for Repairs
- » EU Agriculture Ministers Discussed the Situation with African Swine Fever
- » Sunny Today, Scattered Showers and Thunder