Bulgarians Will Exercise Their Voting Rights Through A Special Plastic Smart Card
For the European elections vote on May 26, voters will exercise their voting rights through a special plastic smart card that will be placed in the machine reader. This was made clear in a demonstration of the machine in the Central Electoral Commission.
After exercising his right to vote, the voter will receive a receipt stating the party he has voted for, as well as whether he has made a preference for one of the candidates.
Stefan Mitkov from the team of Ciela Norm, who won the public procurement contract for providing the voting machines for the election, explained:
"I think you will see for yourself that working with this machine is easier than using an ATM”
- » Earthquake Measuring 3.2 on the Richter Scale Sensed in Dimitrovgrad and Haskovo
- » In the Afternoon Above the Eastern and Mountainous Regions of Bulgaria Could be Raindfall
- » Emblematic Objects of Bulgarian History Arrive in Sofia State Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg
- » Fandakova: For 1200 years now the Cyrillic alphabet is the guardian of our people
- » Valchev: Teachers Should Inspire Children
- » Yellow Code for Heavy Rains and Thunder in 16 Districts in Bulgaria