Austrian Received Papers Verifying That He Belongs To The Third Gender
The Austrian Alex Yirgen officially received papers verifying that he belongs to the third gender.
"For the first time in my life I feel recognized by the law," Alex said, pointing to the papers. He was born with atypical chromosomes. So far, there has been no room for the people who are neither men nor women, Yergen said.
Now, after a three-year battle in the court, he has papers where in the Gender column he can write X instead of M or F.
- » Earthquake Measuring 3.2 on the Richter Scale Sensed in Dimitrovgrad and Haskovo
- » In the Afternoon Above the Eastern and Mountainous Regions of Bulgaria Could be Raindfall
- » Emblematic Objects of Bulgarian History Arrive in Sofia State Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg
- » Fandakova: For 1200 years now the Cyrillic alphabet is the guardian of our people
- » Valchev: Teachers Should Inspire Children
- » Yellow Code for Heavy Rains and Thunder in 16 Districts in Bulgaria