Last Day For Free-Trip Requests Under the 'Discover the EU' initiative
Today is the last day in which EU citizens of 18 years of age can declare their willingness to participate in the distribution of 20 000 free travel cards within the framework of the European Union's "Discover the EU" initiative.
The quota for Bulgaria is 275 tickets. Those wishing to apply can apply through the European Youth Portal.
Winners will be announced in June. They will be able to travel by train for up to 30 days between 1 August and 31 January, alone or in groups up to five, and to visit up to four places in Europe.
In some cases, a bus, ferry and plane trip is allowed. Disabled young people will be able to seek additional help.
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister and the Director-General of UNESCO Discussed Bilateral Co-operation
- » Strike Canceled Over 300 Flights of the National Air Carrier 'Alitalia'
- » Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Demographic Policy: Relations Between Bulgaria and Ukraine Are on a Solid Foundation
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We will be Uncompromising in the Control of Beach Areas
- » BDZ Discussed the 2020 Schedule
- » Fewer Russian And German Tourists Will Spend Their Summer Vacation In Bulgaria