Last Day For Free-Trip Requests Under the 'Discover the EU' initiative
Today is the last day in which EU citizens of 18 years of age can declare their willingness to participate in the distribution of 20 000 free travel cards within the framework of the European Union's "Discover the EU" initiative.
The quota for Bulgaria is 275 tickets. Those wishing to apply can apply through the European Youth Portal.
Winners will be announced in June. They will be able to travel by train for up to 30 days between 1 August and 31 January, alone or in groups up to five, and to visit up to four places in Europe.
In some cases, a bus, ferry and plane trip is allowed. Disabled young people will be able to seek additional help.
- » The 10 Most Visited Landmarks in the World
- » Over 10% Growth in Revenues From Bulgarian Tourists in May
- » Sunny Beach - the Cheapest Destination for Brits Seeking for Alcohol Tourism
- » Dubai Will Allow Alcohol for Tourists
- » Airbnb Already Fully Meets the Requirements of the European Union
- » The Mysterious Cape Emine in Bulgaria, where Ancient Legends are still Alive Today