Leaders of Bulgaria and Serbia Have Discussed Energy Links
In a telephone conversation Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic have discussed diversification of gas supplies through the Balkan gas hub project.
Borissov has indicated that he would unite supplies from several directions. The implementation of the interconnector projects between Bulgaria and Serbia and the expansion of the pipeline from the Turkish-Bulgarian to the Bulgarian-Serbian border is also crucial.
This will ensure energy security for our countries, the Prime Minister said. Vucic thanked for the letter supporting Serbia's European perspective that Bulgaria, Romania and Greece have sent to the German Chancellor and President of France.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: IGB to Lead to a Real Diversification of Sources
- » 90 Days Term to Apply for Participation in Selection for Belene NPP Investor
- » PM Boyko Borisov: Gas Interconnector between Bulgaria and Greece to Play Key Role for the Region and Europe
- » Bulgaria is Officially Seeking for an Investor for Belene Nuclear Power Plant
- » Owners of Small Photovoltaic Plants in Bulgaria Threaten with Civil Disobedience
- » The Energy Efficiency Program Will be Restored From Next Year