Leaders of Bulgaria and Serbia Have Discussed Energy Links
In a telephone conversation Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic have discussed diversification of gas supplies through the Balkan gas hub project.
Borissov has indicated that he would unite supplies from several directions. The implementation of the interconnector projects between Bulgaria and Serbia and the expansion of the pipeline from the Turkish-Bulgarian to the Bulgarian-Serbian border is also crucial.
This will ensure energy security for our countries, the Prime Minister said. Vucic thanked for the letter supporting Serbia's European perspective that Bulgaria, Romania and Greece have sent to the German Chancellor and President of France.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria will Introduce FITs for Solar Systems
- » CPC Sealed Office of the Bulgarian Oil and Gas Association
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Finance Proposes to Establish State Oil Company
- » 2000 km Away from the Green Deal: How the History of One Power Plant Turned into Destiny for Several Generations of Bulgarians
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Operating Steadily under the Hardest Measures against COVID-19
- » The Impact of Covid-29 on Energy Markets