President Radev Will Meet with the Chairman of the Supreme Administrative Court Georgi Cholakov
President Rumen Radev continues the series of meetings in connection with the forthcoming election of a new Chief Prosecutor.
Today he will accept the chairman of the Supreme Administrative Court Georgi Cholakov.
The Head of State has already met with the current Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov, with the Chairman of the Supreme Court of Cassation Lozan Panov, with the Minister of Justice Danail Kirilov and the Chief Inspector at the Supreme Judicial Council Inspectorate, Teodora Tochkova.
- » Rescue Teams Help Two Injured Paragliders near Dupnitsa
- » French-German Consortium Wins Sofia Airport Concession Tender
- » Mayor of Sofia: Over the Last 10 Years we have Invested over BGN 25 Million in Kremikovtsi District
- » Rozhen 2019 National Folklore Fair Began
- » New Management of Bulgaria’s State Fund Agriculture Elected
- » American Foundation Gives $ 185,000 to Restore the Buzludzha Monument