President Radev Will Meet with the Chairman of the Supreme Administrative Court Georgi Cholakov
President Rumen Radev continues the series of meetings in connection with the forthcoming election of a new Chief Prosecutor.
Today he will accept the chairman of the Supreme Administrative Court Georgi Cholakov.
The Head of State has already met with the current Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov, with the Chairman of the Supreme Court of Cassation Lozan Panov, with the Minister of Justice Danail Kirilov and the Chief Inspector at the Supreme Judicial Council Inspectorate, Teodora Tochkova.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev