Showers in Many Places, Highs Between 18°C and 23°C
Mostly cloudy today with some clearing in western and central areas, meteorologist Boryana Markova of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency.
Before noon it will rain in some places in eastern Bulgaria. In the afternoon, cumulonimbus clouds will gather, bringing showers, at times heavy and accompanied by thunder, to isolated places, mainly in western and central Bulgaria.
The wind will be light to moderate, from the north-northwest in the western part of the country, and from the east-southeast in the east part. Maximum temperatures mostly between 18°C and 23°C, in Sofia around 18°C.
- » Sunny Today, Scattered Showers and Thunder
- » 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Bali
- » A New Cyclone Is Expected to Cross over Greece Today
- » Broken Clouds in the Morning, Rain Showers in Southern Bulgaria
- » 4.7 Magnitude Earthquake on the Richter Scale Was Registered in Greece
- » Variable Cloudiness Today in Bulgaria, Rain Showers in the Afternoon