GDP in the 1st Quarter of 2019 Increased by 0.5% in the EU-28
Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in the first quarter of 2019 increased by 0.5% in the EU-28 compared to the previous quarter by seasonally adjusted data. For the same period, GDP in Bulgaria increased by 1.1%, reported the National Statistical Institute.
Compared to the previous quarter, in the first quarter of 2019, Hungary recorded the highest economic growth - 1.5%, Poland - 1.4%, Romania - 1.3%, Bulgaria - 1.1%, and Lithuania - 1.0%, while in Latvia a decrease by 0.3% is observed.
Compared to the same quarter of the previous year, seasonally adjusted data showed an increase of GDP in the EU-28 by 1.5% and in Bulgaria by 3.4%. In the first quarter of 2019, compared to the same quarter of the previous year, the highest economic growth was observed in Hungary - 5.2%, Romania - 5.1%, Poland - 4.6%, Slovakia and Lithuania - 3.8 % each, Cyprus - 3.5% and Bulgaria - 3.4%
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Juncker Plan Will Provide Financial Assistance of BGN 10 million For 320 Micro-Enterprises in Bulgaria
- » EP Supports Accession Talks with Albania and Northern Macedonia
- » New Report: EC Reports on Bulgaria's Progress, Considers Dropping Monitoring (REVIEW)
- » Today's EC Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Likely to be the Latest
- » The Latest Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Expected to be Submitted Today
- » Six Countries Sign Common Document on Mobility Package