Twenty New Buses Will Serve Line 11 From Today
BTA reported that today were launched twenty new buses for line 11.
The new buses were presented at the "Zemliane" depot in the presence of the mayor of Sofia, Yordanka Fandakova. The buses are 18-meter long, articulated, low-floored, air-conditioned and offer Wi-Fi.
They will serve Line 11, linking Geo Milev and Ovcha Kupel. It is expected that by the end of the month another 20 buses will be launched on line 280.
- » Heavy Traffic at Kapitan Andreevo and Lesovo Border Checkpoints
- » Study: insufficient Sleep Makes People Crave Unhealthy Food
- » Slavi Trifonov: 7/8 TV Launches Soon (VIDEO)
- » The World Is Wasting Food for $ 400 Billion
- » One of the Rarest Coins in the World Is up for Auction
- » 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake Struck South Sumatra