Twenty New Buses Will Serve Line 11 From Today
BTA reported that today were launched twenty new buses for line 11.
The new buses were presented at the "Zemliane" depot in the presence of the mayor of Sofia, Yordanka Fandakova. The buses are 18-meter long, articulated, low-floored, air-conditioned and offer Wi-Fi.
They will serve Line 11, linking Geo Milev and Ovcha Kupel. It is expected that by the end of the month another 20 buses will be launched on line 280.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » WHO: Be Careful, This is Still a Killer Virus, after Claim by Italian Doctor
- » The Weather Today - June 2nd
- » 19 New Cases of Coronavirus in Bulgaria, Total: 2538 on June 2
- » Bulgarians Celebrate the Day of Hristo Botev and Fights for Freedom and Independence of Bulgaria
- » The Notre-Dame Cathedral Can be Seen for the First Time Since Last Year
- » The Last Patients With COVID-19 Have Been Discharged From Pirogov Hospital