The Television Tower Will be Open to Sofia Residents and Guests
The television tower, located on "Dragan Tsankov" Blvd, will be open to Sofia residents and guests.
It offers views of the capital from 106 meters high. The facility is located on the boulevards "Dragan Tsankov" and "Peyo Yavorov" and was opened in 1959 and has 14 floors.
The television tower is privately owned and is now open to designers.
According to the new final plan for the Detailed Development Plan of the Borisova Garden there will be a ban on the placement of shopping stores, gambling pockets, as well as promotional items and facilities.
According to the plan, ‘’Pioneer’’ station is expected to become a brand new sports center, where the base of "Sports Sofia" will be moved. The project was prepared by a team led by Prof. Arch. Atanas Kovatchev.
- » About 3% of the National Revenue Agency Data are Affected by the Attack on its Servers
- » The President Vetoed the Financing of the Parties From the Business
- » The Closed Swimming Pools in Sofia Have Removed the Violations and are Already Working
- » 38 Streets and the Square in the Old Town of Veliko Tarnovo Were Repaired
- » Deputies Decide Whether Bulgarians Will Use Voting Machines
- » The Number of Employed People in Bulgaria Exceeds Registered Unemployed in the First 6 Months of 2019