200 Pigs Escape After Truck Crashes In The Rish Pass
The Rish Pass is closed because of a TIR accident. The press center of the Ministry of Interior headquarters reported that the truck was hauling an estimated 200 pigs to a Burgas slaughterhouse.
Traffic is redirected to the Aitos Pass. The road accident took place around 7 PM last night, when the lorry fell into a ditch and swayed sideways. The frightened animals escaped. Some of them are yet to be discovered. The police said that they are wandering somewhere in the woods in the area, but will be captured as soon as possible.
At the moment there are 4 cranes which are supposed to pull out the broken lorry.
- » A Serious Train Crash with Victims and Injured People Occurred in France
- » Car Drove into a Group of Tourists in London, at Least Seven People Are Injured
- » Serious Car Crash Blocked Trakia Motorway
- » The Locomotive of the Yambol-Burgas Passenger Train Caught on Fire
- » A Train Ran Over a Woman who Was Crossing the Rails near Dupnitsa
- » Piece of Balcony Collapsed in the Center of Sofia