200 Pigs Escape After Truck Crashes In The Rish Pass
The Rish Pass is closed because of a TIR accident. The press center of the Ministry of Interior headquarters reported that the truck was hauling an estimated 200 pigs to a Burgas slaughterhouse.
Traffic is redirected to the Aitos Pass. The road accident took place around 7 PM last night, when the lorry fell into a ditch and swayed sideways. The frightened animals escaped. Some of them are yet to be discovered. The police said that they are wandering somewhere in the woods in the area, but will be captured as soon as possible.
At the moment there are 4 cranes which are supposed to pull out the broken lorry.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia held a Funeral for the 45 Victims of the Bus Crash that occurred in Bulgaria
- » Skopje will Receive the Remains of its Citizens that Died in the Bus Crash on Struma Highway
- » Explosion in Munich Wounded Dozens and stopped the Movement of Trains
- » Minister Komitova: The Bus Crash on the Struma highway was not with High Speed
- » Possible End to Mass Explosions caused by Pyrotechnics during Celebrations in Sofia
- » Shooting at a Bus in Kosovo, Young Students were Killed