Nearly BGN 3 million Will be Allocated by the Government For Child Health
About BGN 3 million for child health will be allocated by the government, reported NOVA TV.
This became clear after a meeting of the pediatricians at the only children's hospital with the prime minister and the health minister.
The bulk of the money - BGN 700,000 will go to the children's hospital.
They will support under-funded activities for child and maternal healthcare and raise wages, Minister Ananiev explained.
With the remaining million and BGN 250,000, resuscitation equipment will be purchased in the children's clinics and wards that they need.
- » May 24 - Day of Bulgarian Culture and Enlightenment
- » Procession and Celebrations for May 24 in Sofia, the Capital of Bulgaria
- » Australian Prison Activist Ends Hunger Strike in Bulgarian Jail
- » Bulgaria Opens a New Section of Struma Motorway after Blagoevgrad
- » Construction of "Europe" Motorway in Bulgaria has Began
- » Bulgarian Government Approves over BGN 21 Million for Children from Vulnerable Groups and for Training of Specialties