Nearly BGN 3 million Will be Allocated by the Government For Child Health
About BGN 3 million for child health will be allocated by the government, reported NOVA TV.
This became clear after a meeting of the pediatricians at the only children's hospital with the prime minister and the health minister.
The bulk of the money - BGN 700,000 will go to the children's hospital.
They will support under-funded activities for child and maternal healthcare and raise wages, Minister Ananiev explained.
With the remaining million and BGN 250,000, resuscitation equipment will be purchased in the children's clinics and wards that they need.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General