Bulgaria Stands Ready To Manufacture Cars For Volkswagen
Economy Minister Emil Karanikolov declined to comment on the postponement of the decision by the German automotive giant Volkswagen on where they will build their new plant in the Balkans.
“Bulgaria stands ready to manufacture cars. Workers and business in Bulgaria have reached such a level as to be able to manufacture whole cars,” said Minister Karanikolov and added that it is up to any strategic investor to announce, themselves, where they will target their investments. In Minister Karanikolov’s words, the Volkswagen board of directors will come to a decision soon.
The Volkswagen management declared it was beginning negotiations on the planned new factory in Eastern Europe. Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia and Turkey are vying for this investment
/ According to BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Jump in Prices of Greenhouse Vegetables is Expected in Spring
- » Bulgaria: Appetizers for Christmas - More Expensive than Imported Meat
- » The Top Two Casinos In Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Manufactured Goods Shot up 18% in August
- » The UKGC and GamStop – Protecting You from Non-GamStop Casinos
- » Grain Harvest in Bulgaria is at a Five-Year High, and Prices are Rising