U.S. Has Made The Most Investments In Germany In 2018
In 2018, a record number of foreign companies - 2062 - have made investments in Germany, according to a report by the Federal Bureau for Foreign Investment.
The most numerous are the U.S. investments - 345, followed by the Swiss - 229 and the third - the Chinese - 188. The report states that Chinese investment projects are mainly in the business and financial services, equipment and machinery, marketing, and retail related services.
A representative of the Bureau commented that over the last ten years, the amount of Chinese investments in Germany has been progressively increasing. From 2010 until now, the number of greenfield investments made by Chinese companies has exceeded 1600.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Radoslav Sotirov, Director of ODMVR-Burgas, Resigned After Clashes at Rosenets
- » Official: Bulgaria and Croatia Join the ERM II Exchange Rate Mechanism
- » Entering Greece - Only After a Negative Test for COVID-19
- » Bulgaria Turns to EU Court Over Mobility Package
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Zaharieva: We Should Not Allow Another Closure of EU Borders Again
- » Tourism Season 2020: Bulgaria's Tourism Minister Angelkova at a Meeting in Sunny Beach